In Grupo Los Grobo, we value your interest in us and we assume the responsibility of protecting the information you kindly share with us.
We only pick up personal information with your approval to fill in forms that we provide you for that purpose. We only use your personal data to contact you or to send you information about us. We never share personal information with others outside our organization.
- We use information to provide relevant information about our products and services.
- We seek to share value with our users who share information with us, for example by providing exclusive services.
- We ensure that the collection of information is transparent.
- We are socially responsible with respect to the information we possess.
- The necessary means will be used so that the information collected and processed is true, adequate and pertinent.
- We care about confidentiality, and we have different procedures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of information.
You have the right, free of charge, to request and obtain information about your personal data at intervals of no less than six months, unless a legitimate interest is proven for this purpose. You also have the right to request the rectification, updating and, if applicable, the deletion of your personal data.
THE AGENCY FOR ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION, in its capacity as Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims filed by those who are affected by their rights due to non-compliance with current regulations on protection of personal data.