Los Grobo in the Media
Marval O'Farrell Mairal (Buenos Aires) and Linklaters - United States advised the lender, but the latter firm did not respond to our requests for information. Promontory was also supported by its internal legal team.
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton - United States (New York), Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites & Arntsen (Buenos Aires) and internal lawyers assisted the borrowers in structuring the financing.
In a joint statement, Perez Alati and Marval explained that the resources will be used to pre-finance cereal exports. The loan is backed by a fiduciary assignment in guarantee of certain credits of Agrofina and Los Grobo Agropecuaria, as well as guarantees constituted abroad.
Los Grobo Agropecuaria produces agrochemicals and cereals such as corn, wheat, soy and sunflower, flour and premixes for food processing, and also offers logistics services.
Agrofina specializes in the manufacture of agrochemicals. In November, Agrofina issued negotiable obligations to refinance liabilities.
- Promontoria Advisors Holding 318 B.V .: In-house lawyer: Donald Chu.
- Marval O'Farrell Mairal: Partners and Diego A. Chighizola. Associates Sergio Tálamo, Jacqueline Berkenstadt and Brian Kaplun.
Asesores de Agrofina S.A. and Los Grobo Agropecuaria S.A .:
- In-house lawyers: Ileana Franquez and Lucas Divito.
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton - United States (New York):
- Partners Sung K. Kang and Adam Brenneman. Senior lawyer Victor Chiu. Associate Lizzie Gómez.
- Perez Alati, Grondona, Benites & Arntsen (Buenos Aires): Partner Santiago Daireaux. Associates Tomás Fernández Madero and Guido Meirovich.
Automatic translation from spanish.