Los Grobo in the Media
This year, 8 projects were presented that involved the ideas of about 31 volunteers!
The institutions that were beneficiaries are:
1. PARANÁ FOOTBALL CLUB OF SAN PEDRO
The project aims to recover green spaces, through recreational days that allow children and family members to be aware of the importance of caring for the environment. The amount of the prize will be used for building improvements in the institution, parking spaces outdoors, signaling work and acquisition of work material for the different sports activities carried out in the Club.
• Alejandro Marelli (Suc. San Pedro)
• Sebastian Machado (Suc. San Pedro)
• Daiana Novella (Suc. San Pedro)
2. KINDERGARDEN NUMBER 901 OF LOBERÍA
The Garden does not currently have a library. The idea of the volunteers is to organize a space within the institution with supplies for their initial literacy. Acquire material to convene workshops for lectures and conferences, of which they participate, as well as parents and volunteers. The amount will be allocated to the equipment of an own functional library, as an indispensable input for initial education.
• Milena Rodríguez (Suc. Loberia)
• Bruno Macias (Suc. Loberia)
• Paola López (Suc. Loberia)
• Leonardo Rowark (Suc. Loberia)
• Alexis Deagustini (Suc. Loberia)
3. SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL POLE OF TRENQUE LAUQUEN
The Scientific and Technological Pole (PCT) is a public-private project that was born with the objective of being a development and learning space for researchers, students, entrepreneurs and society in general. In this area, courses will be taught in areas of innovation for different age ranges (children from 4 years to older adults), in addition to providing spaces for coworking and advice to local entrepreneurs. From this space, the social development of the locality and the surroundings is promoted by training people for activities related to future jobs such as robotics, development of starts up, 3D printing, etc .; and the corresponding professional training of skilled labor as an advantage for the region.
The PCT currently operates in a space assigned by the municipality of Trenque Lauquen. Currently, $ 8 million have been invested over a total budget of $ 12 million. The contribution of the volunteers will be destined to finish the Robotics Room, by acquiring some security equipment and cabinets.
• Martin Ilari (Suc. Trenque Lauquen)
• Agustin Bissolino (Suc. Trenque Lauquen)
• Carolina Zanollo (Suc. Trenque Lauquen)
• Rafael Moglie (Suc. Trenque Lauquen)
4. CHILD DEVELOPMENT UNIT "MIMITOS" CARLOS CASARES
The UDI Mimitos provides childcare with breakfast, lunch and snack to children from 3 months to 3 years, mostly from low-income families. The main failure of the institution is the absence of green spaces and windows. The moment of recreation is in a land located in front of the institution that, because it is not on a closed property, is continuously violated and damaged.
With the amount of the prize the existing games will be repaired, new ones will be acquired and cement plates (tapial) will be placed with the main objective of promoting the physical activity of the children, developing their creativity, stimulating their social skills and contact with nature.
• Nadia Gomez (LGA Finance)
• Agustin Nader (LGA Internal Services)
• Cecilia Romagnoli (LGA Finance)
• Rocio Pignanelli (LGA Finance)
• Dario Duran (LGA Finance)
• Eitel Nachajón (LGA Finance)
5. CHIVILCOY PHYSICAL EDUCATION CENTER No. 12
The CEF N ° 12, is an educational institution dependent on the General Directorate of Culture and Education. It currently has a Cooperating Association that works selflessly and ad honoren, trying to improve the quality of life of students as well as thinking jointly with the school's governing body, in projects for building improvements for the benefit of all Families that attend daily. In 2018, and with much effort on the part of the institution, the construction of a multi-sport beach was completed in an outdoor space belonging to the CEF but wasted until that moment. This project presented by the volunteers aims to finance the installation of luminaires in the new sports center recently opened.
• Roberto Frediani (Suc. Chivilcoy)
• Diego Rosselló (Molino Canepa)
• Guillermo Assesore (Suc. Chivilcoy)
• Marcela Beramendi (Canepa Mill)
We take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE, but above all THANK ALL the committed Volunteers here who presented their improvement projects for their communities and institutions.
From Grupo Los Grobo, we will continue working throughout the year to collaborate with all the proposals presented and continue to promote the spirit of corporate volunteering in our employees.